Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Etsy Shop



There! It worked! The button above is going to take you to my shop on Etsy! :-) :-) I've been learning a whole bunch on what it takes to get my shop noticed... and this was one of the things that I wanted to play with. Even though I don't have a 'following' on this blog, it's a good way to figure things out and play. :-)

I have 15 bracelets for sale right now, about 10 more to photo and post and have a necklace in the works. I have one necklace that I'm very tempted to put up for sale but I love it so much that I'm not sure if I should keep it instead. :-)



What made me fall in love with the necklace is the pendant... isn't it beautiful? If I do put it up for sale would someone really want to purchase this for $60? There is no way that I'd sell it for less - there was way too much work in there! It probably took about 3 hours just to string all of the beads - which is in a pattern - then another hour or two to crochet it. The pendant was not cheap, and even though I used up a lot of beads that I had purchased years ago, I know that they were not cheap. This necklace is made with size 11 beads! So it took lots and lots of stitches going around to make this. Hmm, I think I'm talking myself out of that $60 price tag - I think with all that I've put into it that I may be underpricing it. Well, I'll just have to think about it more... unless there is someone out there that is actually reading this and has an opinion. :-) :-)

Take care,
Pinka

No comments: