Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twitter

Okay, I feel so useless... I used to consider myself pretty good at different stuff on the computer.... I used to program in my past life! (as well as be an accountant on the side) But now with all of these pages like facebook, twitter, myspace... I can't figure any of them out!

I just joined Twitter (https://twitter.com/home) and I can't figure out how to find, add or have anyone follow me. If I don't have their email then I can't find them. I'm looking for other people that like bead crochet like me... so how do I find them? I started following a few people, but how do I get people to follow me? I just can't figure this stuff out. I think I'm getting too old for this stuff... it's sad that I need to get my 18 year old to fix my cell phone for me because I still haven't figured the darn thing out.

Am I really getting that stupid? I know that I'd rather do the dishes than spend 15 minutes on the computer (well, when the kitchen gets really bad) and sometimes I have no choice because the 4 year old kind of demands that I feed him every once in a while. :-) :-) So, how do I figure this stuff out without making my teenage feel like she wants to choke me for being so dense? Is there anyone out there willing to give me a brief tutorial? :-) :-)

Pinka
pinkap.etsy.com

No comments: