Sunday, February 8, 2009

Free beaded ring!!!

Okay, I've been working like crazy to get some new stuff up in my shop and here is one! I just learned how to make these little rings on Friday from a friend of mine. I've been going like crazy they're so much fun to make! :-) :-) Here is a selection of just a few of what I made.

Now, here is the exciting part. I loved making these so much that I have way too many for myself now! :-) So, with each bracelet or necklace purchase in my shop, you will get a free ring! It will be limited to what I have on hand though.

If you really like the look of these little beauties, you can order a custom ring! Just let me know what your color preferences are, size and which style you'd like, and I'll make a ring just for you. :-) :-) Here are the styles:

I really wish I was able to get a clearer picture of this baby. This is the butterfly. This ring is made with a black bead base with a pink/fuchsia center and blue wings. Pick out as many colors as you want and I'll make your own little butterfly ring. :-)

This is the twisted ring. Two colors twisted together. It's the most fun to make so it's also the style I have the most of. If you order a necklace or bracelet, this will be the style you'll most likely end up with. :-) Just let me know what your color preferences are for the free ring and I'll see if I have one already made or one that may be close enough to substitute. :-)

I don't know how to describe this one other than wreath. I made this one with multiple shades of green and yellow 'thingies'. I just make them, I don't know the technical terms. :-)

I call this one chain. It kind of reminds me of links in a row... making a chain. :-) Choose as many colors as you want on this one. You can make the chain one color or two like I did here. It's all up to you. :-)
I'm working on some other bracelets that take a bit more time than these rings and hope to have them up in the next week or so. I've also fallen in love with another ring that is made with crystals and silver wire but I need new cutters really bad so that is on the back burner until I can afford a good set. Anyone have an extra that you're willing to part with for really cheap? :-) :-) :-)
I hope you enjoy my new rings!
Take care,
Pinka

No comments: