Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's still not too late for a free bracelet!

Last month I announced a contest to win a free bracelet. I've had 9 people respond on how they were going to spread the word that bead crochet is not dead! :-) :-)

http://pinkap.blogspot.com/2009/01/do-you-want-to-win-bracelet.html

Well, since then I've had 1 sale - but I still need 4 more to pick out that first winner. I've had more people following since I made that initial post, so if you believe that bead crochet is NOT dead, spread the word! Leave me a comment, email me, send a courier pigeon - whatever it takes to let me know how you'll spread the word and get more interested in either purchasing bead crochet or learning the technique themselves. :-) I'll add you to the list and once we get to 5 sales from my shop, I'll do a random drawing for a winner. :-) :-)

The winner will have a custom bracelet just made for them. Their colors, their size. :-) :-)

When you get your information to me, please include your name, email and/or site where I can get a hold of you if you win. :-) :-)

Okay, now it's your turn to tweet, blog, chat, or post on your wall that bead crochet is not dead! :-) :-)

Take care,

Pinka
pinka_m@yahoo.com

No comments: