Friday, January 16, 2009

Meet Painted Pete




I was in the Etsy chat in the 5 minute featured seller this morning and met an artist that has some incredible items! This talented guy is Painted Pete! He has a nice selection of items in his shop. He's a talented painter, sculptor, wrought iron artist. Check out these items!
The first one above is called Gravity. He has another one in blue colors. I love the colors and shading and it's such a simple concept that he makes work so well! If I had the money, I'd get the red one so quickly. I have no idea where I would hang it, but it's just so cool! :-) Here's a link so you can look at his other pictures.
The middle one pictures above is one of his shrunken heads. I have to admit that this one makes me squirm. It's kind of creepy but I can't stop looking at it! It would be a great Halloween decoration, or if your house is like mine, then it would be a good decoration for the office all year long! :-) I know my husband would totally love it, but I just can't scrape the money together for this one. Even if it creeps me out, it's so unique and would fit way too well with our office decor that I'd love to have it! Here's a link so you can look at the pictures from other angles and get the ordering information:
The last one above is probably my favorite. I love the look for wrought iron and I wish I had started decorating with some wrought iron pieces for my home so I could continue adding pieces like this one. I may try to fit in a piece here or there but for now all I can do is wish. :-) Here is the link to the piece above if you're interested in more information:
Since I can't afford to make any purchases myself, I know that I can at the very least help another artisan hopefully get their first sale. :-) I find so many neat items that I'd love to get... but I'd need to win the lotto to be able to afford it all! :-) :-)
So keep checking in to see what other treasures I find. I try really hard to find the ones working on their first sales so if you want to be featured here, send me an email, make a comment... just get a hold of me any way you can! :-) :-)
Take care,
Pinka

No comments: